The D-Link DCH-S220 also known as my Dlink Home WiFi Siren is a smart audio warning device having six different inbuilt sounds. The setup is quite easy and for that, you have to connect this to your home Wi-Fi and it will provide instant audio sirens. The push notification will notify you where ever you are. There won’t be any problem if you are out of your home. It will alert you once the siren got activated. The connection of DCH-220 with your My Dlink account can be carried out with the assistance of the CCCC.
Key Features Of D-Link DCH-220 | dlinkap local wizard
- Works with other D-Link Connected Home devices
- Six selectable siren sounds and one buzzer sound
- 100 dB siren output with adjustable volume
- Connects to your existing Wi-Fi network
- One-touch setup with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Plugs directly into a wall outlet
Steps For Adding DCH-220 In My Dlink Account
- First, make sure the DCH-G020 has been successfully added to your my Dlink account. Then open the My Dlink Home.
- Click on the icon displayed in the top left of the application screen and then click “Add a new device”
- Now select “Scan QR code” and scan the code placed on the product label
- Then connect the sensor electrically
- Wait for some time until the LED flashes with orange light
- Now select the WPS if your router is compatible. And If it won’t then you have to choose that manually. After that press the WPS button located on your router.
- At this stage, Press the “WPS” button and wait until the green light flashes and then press “Next”
- Once the LED is solid green click “Next”
- The application will now search the device on the network
- And now confirm the time zone
- Put a name for the device
- The DCH-S220 should now be noticeable in your devices my Dlink
- Select to access the different settings
With the above steps, you can be able to add DCh-220 with your My Dlink account easily with the dlinkap local wizard and there won’t be any difficulty.