Do you know that you can set up the Amped REC15A Wi-Fi Extender very easily by visiting HTTP //setup.ampedwireless.com/ to feel the best experience of the internet? In this article, we will learn about the various steps which can be used to set up Amped REC15A Wi-Fi extender. When you configure to HTTP //setup.ampedwireless.com/ login for your device then you can find that your set up window cannot find the Wi-Fi connections which are available. So, you will be not able to extend your network as your extender can’t get the signals that are coming from the router directly. So, to fix this issue, you can do the following steps:
- Unplug the supply for your amped wireless extender and plug it back after few minutes. It can resolve and fix the issue as it is called a power cycle of your device and if you can get a better internet connection for your computer then try to switch the network and in that case, you will need to login to amped web address very easily.
- If your router device is not having an internet connection, then it is obvious that your Wi-Fi extender device will also face issues to find the internet connection for you.
- You must make sure that the DHCP server setting is in enabled status for your amped extender.
If everything is ok and still your extender is not working, then let’s learn how to set up the amped REC15A Wi-Fi extender. You can follow the given steps to set up your Amped extender: HTTP //setup.ampedwireless.com
- First thing is to find the perfect location to place the extender which should be between your wireless router and dead zone of wireless.
- After placing it, connect your laptop or computer with your Amped extender.
- On your computer, open a browser and type HTTP //setup.ampedwireless.com/ in the address bar of the browser.
- Once you hit enter, it will take you to the dashboard which provides you with the status of the extender.
- You will see a scan button on the dashboard, click on it to find the available networks that you can extend.
- Home Network should be scanned to extend it and you need to select both bands i.e. 2.4 and 5.0 GHz.
- You should select the wireless network which has more than 70% signal strength for the most reliable connection.
- If your wireless home network has a security enabled on it then you will need to enter the security key before doing any changes and if it does not have any security key then click on next button to continue the process.
- There will be two ID’s for your extender which is Amped 2.4 and Amped 5.0 and if you choose clone option the settings from your home network then the wizard will copy the SSID and security of your network.
- The SSID of the extended network will have _RE at the end of the name and you can manually enter a new network ID and password but the key should be minimum of 8 characters.
- Once done with all, click on the next button to apply the changes you have done.
- The extender will reboot and disconnect the Wi-Fi connection while adding a new network to extend, so you will need to reconnect your PC with new extender network.
- Once your computer is connected with new extender using HTTP //setup.ampedwireless.com/ click the checkbox and tap on the next button which will appear allowing you to complete the setup process.
So, after following all these steps, your network will be extended, and your extender will be configured as well. So, if you have not placed your extender at the perfect place from where the internet signals can be best transmitted then you should keep the extender on the perfect place to experience the best internet speed and can be safely powered off or on for relocation and you may also attach any wired network devices to the wired port as well at the bottom of the range extender. Connecting range extender on different windows will vary so you can visit http //setup.ampedwireless.com/ to know more about setting up the Embed Wi-Fi extender.