iCloud is an online storage and backup service by Apple which lets users store information including email, calendar, and contacts. They can also sync this information between multiple supported devices or computers and iCloud offer 5GB of storage free of charge. In the earlier days people had to connect their iPhones with iTunes and back up everything on the computer but now you can easily do all by Cloud services but some people are facing some issues with the iCloud account when they want to use it. Some people have been reporting that the iPhone gets stuck during the iCloud sign-in procedure. As iCloud limits much of the functionality of the iPhone so, It feels very annoying when we are not able to use iCloud during the sign in process.
Check that iCloud is working:
- Make sure that iCloud is working. Open the iCloud website and select your country and click on system status and make sure everything is checked green.
- Go to Settings> General> Software update of iPhone
- Check if your AppleID working by logging in to iCloud.com.
Once you have checked hat iCloud is working at Apple’s end and that your Apple ID works on other devices, try to reset your iPhone by using below given steps:
- Hold the Power button.
- Slide to the power
- Tap the Power button to wake up
- Now try to re-enter your Apple ID to the iCloud sign-in area
If you are getting authentication error then follow these steps:
- Open applied.apple.com
- Click on Manage your Apple ID
- Try to sign in using your Apple ID and password
- Now follow the steps to reset your Apple ID password
If Mac or iPhone keeps asking for your iCloud password, here is how you can resolve the issue:
Stop iCloud Syncing:
- Go to System Preferences
- Select the iCloud option
- Uncheck all the boxes
We will need to sign out in a couple of other places before we turn off iCloud completely, so don’t sign out of iCloud just yet.
Disconnect iCloud from all Applications:
- Open Facetime
- Go to the preference option of Facetime
- Now select settings
- Click Sign out
Perform these steps for all applications like reminders, iTunes, Find My Mac, Mail, Messages, Back to My Mac etc.
Sign out of iCloud:
- Go to the system preferences
- Select iCloud
- Select the option of Sign out
- Close system preferences
- Restart your computer
- Go to system preferences
- Select iCloud
- Sign into iCloud with your Apple ID and password
- Select which service you want to sync with iCloud
I hope one of these above steps resolved your problem. If not then you need to backup and restore your iPhone or you just simple checkout ordinarytricks.com website, here you will find perfect tricks and steps to unlock or reset your Apple password or ID and you can also check about more features of iPhones on this website.