After unpacking the box there is a lot of equipment which can be sorted out step by step following the procedures are given below for netcam setup:-
- Plugging the NetCam into a nearby power outlet.
- For NetCam Setup flip the switch on the backside of the camera to get the Setup Mode.
- For Android and other smartphone users, NetCam app is available in Google Play or App Store respectively, download it.
- It needs to be installed on your respective digital media.
- The NetCam Wifi signal needs to be connected to your smartphones or any digital media.
The next step deals with the camera and the app
- For NetCam Setup, a synchronized connection needs to be present among the camera and the app that was installed in the aforementioned steps.
- Following this, we shift our focus to the camera that needs to be set up by clicking ‘Continue’.
- You are to get a glimpse of what you desire to see.
- By clicking on ‘Connect Camera to Internet’ you are now about to establish a connection between the Wifi network and the internet.
The following deals with issues regarding security and privacy
- In this third stage of the NetCam Setup, you have to provide details for security purposes such as setting up of passwords and be patient for the camera to establish a secured Internet connection.
- These steps are fairly easy as you have to provide useful details for authentication purposes. If you are new to it you have to bear with whatever that’s being asked of you. For an already existing user, just login providing the required details.
You Are Almost DONE!!!
Now give your camera a name and provide its details and by clicking ‘Continue’ you have officially completed the NetCam Setup.
Now it’s up to individual perspective, how you want to keep the camera like mounting and aligning it for better visualization.
Back Panel consists of the following:
- The LED indicators consisting of various signals(green for the setup mode on and no light declares that setup mode is off and Amber for initialization).
- Power is on is indicated by the green signal.
- Network(Green refers to server connection, Amber refers to LAN, Flashing Amber means to network connection and Flashing Green means server connection, standby mode).
FOR TECHNICAL ASPECTS REFER TO THE FOLLOWING SPECIFICATIONS: NetCAm Setup
- NetCam Setup
- Online streaming.
- Capturing screenshots from live streaming
- Inviting friends and other users for camera sharing.
- Live one-way audio streaming.
- Managing your own account.
- Changing and setting up personal security details like passwords.
- Enabling and disabling of camera operations
- Upgradation options are available for better efficiency to the latest versions.
THE CAMERA FEATURES INVOLVE:
CMOS SENSOR(1/4 INCH VGA) with 8 IR LEDs boasting MJPEG and JPEG for still images with a whopping multiple resolutions of 160*120, 320*420, 640*480 having frame rates up to 30 frames. There’s a built-in microphone with processor of RT5350 and DRAM of 64MB.