It is sometimes required that you should configure your TP link 11N router into a wireless access point. Check out this article to know more about this configuration done with the help of tplinklogin.net admin.
A router’s range extender maybe perfect and compatible for home wi-fi network; but for a common place which requires simultaneous and multiple connections at the same time, more than the extender, wireless access points (WAP) gives you much better benefits and advantages over this. One great benefit of using wireless access point is that you wouldn’t know that your device is switching between networks while you move from one place to another in the building, provided that the building is equipped with multiple access points.
So, with this being said, it is important that you configure your TP link 11N router into such wireless access point, for better usage and increase in the number of users simultaneously.
- Login to the website with your tplinklogin.net admin Id and password.
- In this step, you would be changing the IP address of your LAN in TP link router based on the IP address of your main router. Once this is done, you would be asked to reboot the system and after rebooting, you would required to enter your new IP address to login again.
- After this, go to “Wireless Settings” and setup the SSID being the network name and save it. This is in regard with the wireless access point’s SSID. It could be the same as the original router or different, based on your convenience.
- Click up the wireless security option below the wireless settings and choose the appropriate one you would be requiring. It is most recommendable that you choose either WPA or WPA-2 Personal, as it is considered to be highly secure.
- After this, click up the DHCP settings and disable the DHCP server. Don’t go to the next step immediately. Save your settings and keep moving to the next step.
- Without logging out from the tplinklogin.net admin, reboot your device in this step.
- Being the final step, connect the TP link router with the main router using the Ethernet cable in the LAN ports. For this purpose, use any one among the LAN ports.
So, this is how you configure and connect the TP link 11N router with the wireless access points using the tplinklogin.net admin.