Step By Step Guide on How To Configure web Plugin to Get TPlink Cloud Live View-
In this article, we are going to discuss with you the step by step guide that you can follow in order to configure the web plugin to get TP link cloud live view. The steps are the steps that you are required to follow:
- The very first step that you must take is to register your cloud camera with your TPCloud account. This has to be done after the completion of the process of creating an account via TPCloud App.
- After the completion of the first step, you have to take the next step in order to configure web plugin to get TP-link cloud live view. The next step is connecting your IP camera and your PC to your router.
- You will then have to check your camera’s IP address via this link http://www.tp-link.com/ae/faq-798.html. After checking your camera’s IP address you will have to open a web browser on your device and then type its IP address into the address bar provided in the browser and then press Enter to continue.
- After the completion of the previous step, you will have to put in your username and password and log in to the management web page of your camera. The default username and password are “admin”.
- Now, after putting in your username and password linked to your device, you will have to select advanced and then Cloud Setting. You then need to input your TPCloud account and password. Then put in the required credentials and you will need to click on Register.
So after the completion of the steps which we discussed just now, your IP camera will be bundled successfully with your TPCloud account and you will have issues related to it from now.