tplink wifi extender devices are capable to deliver high speed internet connections for your wireless devices ( tp link wireless repeater setup ) . You can easily connect all your wireless devices to your tplink wifi extender device and then you can have high speed internet for your devices. You can configure your tplink wifi router and wifi extender device for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless network. You can then manage the bandwidth controls for your devices easily.
In this article, we are going to explain steps for connecting your wireless devices to your tplink extender wifi access. You can easily connect your Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac operating devices to your tplink extender wifi access. Go and read complete article and you will able to connect your device with internet connections. Later you can access tp link wireless repeater setup page and manage configurations for your devices.
How to Connect Android Devices with TP-Link Extender WiFi Access?
- From your “Android” device, you will need to go for “Settings” option.
- There you will find the “WiFi” option for your device access.
- When you enable the wifi access for your Android device, you will get the available wifi connections and then you can choose the network that you need to connect with.
- When click on “Connect” button, you will need to fill accurate password. This is the password that will require so that you can have internet connections for your Android devices.
These are the steps for connecting your Android devices to Android mobile phone wifi access. You must change the wifi access password for tp link wireless repeater setup from the configuration page.
How to Connect iOS Devices with TP-Link Extender WiFi Access?
If you have iOS device with tplink wifi extender device, you will need to use following steps.
- Go for “Settings” option for your Apple device. You can easily find the settings for your device when you explore your device confutations.
- After that you will need to select “WLAN” option for your iOS device.
- Choose the wifi access that is available for tplink wifi extender devices.
- Click on “Connect” button and then you will need to click on “Connect” button.
- You are ready to access high speed internet connections for your iOS devices.
How to Connect MAC Operating Devices to TP-Link Extender WiFi Access?
- If you need to connect your any MAC device to tplink extender wifi access then you will need to go for “WiFi” icon for your device. You will find this icon at the front page of your device.
- First you will need to turn ON the wifi access for your device and after that fill password for your device access.
- Click “Join” button.
These are the steps to connect your different devices to tplink wifi extender device. If you find any kind of wifi issues for your tplink wifi extender device then you will need to troubleshoot your device. You have to update firmware for your tplink wifi router and wifi extender device only then you can have better performance for your tplink devices.
When you update firmware for your tplink wifi router and extender device, you will need to reboot your device to all default settings. When you reset your device to default settings, you can easily reflect your firmware to your device. We will also recommend you to change the default WiFi access password for your device. When you update password for your device, you can secure your internet connections.