This article will provide you the complete information regarding the router setup for the Dynamic IP internet connection. The process involves the three different modes of internet connection for the router. tenda router setup
The following are the various steps involved in the process.
- Connecting your devices
- Configuring the computer
- Setup the router
- Check the internet access to your devices
Connecting the devices | tenda router setup
First, you need to connect the modem with the WAN port of the router, and then your computer with the LAN port of the router by using a cable.
After establishing the connection successfully, you need to make sure that the WLAN light is blinking or on, and the WAN light must be on or blinking. For more information regarding the device, you can search the web as tenda router setup .
Configuring the computer
- Under the system bar menu, click on the Network Connection Icon and then click on the Open Network and Sharing Center.
- In the next step, you need to click on the Change the adapter settings.
- Under the Local Area Connection, you need to select the properties option.
- In the next step, you have to click on the Internet Protocol Version 4.
- Then you have to obtain the DNS server address automatically, you need to click on the Obtain an IP address automatically and then click on the OK.
- Then select the first Local Connection Properties window, by clicking on the OK.
Setup the router
- Open the browser on your computer and then type 192.168.0.1 in the address bar menu and then press enter.
• In the next step, you have to enter the Password in the bars provided and then click on the login to proceed further. The default password for the tenda device is the admin. To know more about the device, search the web as tenda router setup.