Have such question in the mind and want to configure Belkin Router without using Setup CD? Don’t worry, we have a secure, reliable, and effective solution to this problem. here in this article, we will provide you best way to configure Belkin Router using http://router.
How to configure Belkin router without using Setup CD? http://router
You can configure Belkin router in 2 ways.
- Using setup CD that comes with the router.
- Second, you can configure using built-in web-based setup page.
Here in this article, we will talk about how to configure Belkin router using built-in web-based setup page. Below is the step by step guide to configure Belkin router without using Setup CD that comes with the router.
To perform this, your device must be connected to the internet, the device is connected to the computer, and accessing the web-based setup wizard of Belkin router. http://router
Verify your internet connection:
If you have a modem then, you can follow this part. In this part, we will teach you how to connect to the internet.
- At the very first step, you must connect the mode to the computer using Ethernet cable.
- Connect your modem to the power source and verify your computer is connected to the internet.
If you still, you are not able to connect to the internet, contact your internet service provider.
Connect both devices together:
In this, you must connect your Belkin router to the modem.
- Connect the modem to the WAN or Internet port of the router.
- Now, connect both devices to the power source.
- After that, you must connect the computer to the router using LAN cable.
- Then, observe the light and wait for couples of minutes until the light turn to blue.
Note: If itdoesnot turn to blue then you can try to repeat the whole process.
Access the router web-based setup page:
- Firstly, you must open a webbrowser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or any other and type 192.168.2.1 or http://router on the address bar and hit on the “Enter” button.
- You will redirect to the Let’s connect to the internet page, click on the “Detect my connection” to start testing the connection and establish a connection.
- Once the connection successfully established, you must enter the network name, password, security type, and hit on the “Save and Continue” button.
- After that, your router will verify the entered details including network name, and password and click on “’Great, what’s next?
- Then, enter the necessary details that need to complete the registration and click on the “Thanks, take me to the dashboard. Connect your
This is the complete guide on how to configure Belkin Router without using Setup CD. This complete guide will step by step assist you to solve such problem.