- Configuring the IP address for the PC.
- After that, you need to configure the WISP mode.
- At last, make sure that your computer is connected to the internet.
Configuring the IP address
For doing this, you need to connect your computer to the IP address in order to obtain the IP address automatically. You can search the web as the tenda router login page to get the more information regarding the Tenda router. Follow the various steps shown below to configure the IP address.
- First of all, you need to click on the bottom right corner of your desktop.
- In the next step, you need to click on the Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Go to the Local Area Connection and then click on the Properties.
- After that, you can go to the Internet Protocol Version 4.
- To obtain the DNS server automatically, you need to select the Obtain the IP address automatically and then click on OK.
Configuring the WISP mode
- First, you need to log in to the newly-added Web Manager of the router.
- Then go to the Bridge and select the WISP.
- After that, you need to select the Wi-Fi Name or SSID name of the router for your tenda router login page .
- Note down the password of the router carefully and enter it carefully, and then click OK.
- After that, you need to wait for a few seconds until the router reboots.
Check whether the computer is connected or not | tenda router login page
You will be redirected to the internet page after the router reboots. Make sure that the Connection status shows the Connected which indicates that your settings are successful, and allows you to access the internet via the router.