The Asus router superfast Gigabit LAN ports that provides that provides high-speed internet Wi-Fi performance with many other features. The smartly designed web interface is easy to use. It has everything that a user needs at affordable price. It is the first home router that provides dual WAN (a LAN port that can be converted into WAN port) with eight gigabit LAN ports. Asus router login
It has a robust and easy web-based interface with excellent network monitoring features, and protects your network from malware. Not only this has the router had a special feature for gamers as well. The Wi-Fi routers delivering the top range wireless signal.
The following are the steps that need to be followed while login to the ASUS Router Login.
- Open the web browser that you are using and navigate to the webpage of the wireless router by entering the default IP address into the address bar. The ASUS Router uses a web-based interface that allows the user to configure the network by the web browser that such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome. The features may vary for the different browsers.
Enter the username and password of the device in the boxes. Use the default values of the username and password by clicking Asus router login in the given boxes if you haven’t changed them before. If you forgot the login details then please restore the router to the factory default status. To reset the router device please hold the reset button of the router for at least 10 seconds. You can find the Reset button of the router easily.
- To configure the settings of ASUS Router you should follow the Web guided instructions. You will be automatically guided to the quick internet setup if you login to the Web guided instructions the first time.
Possible issues that user may face with ASUS router login.
- If you are unable to access the router login page and the internet explorer shows the message that the internet connection has timed out when you try to access the user login page. This means that the username or the password that you have entered is wrong. In that case, just try to access the login window using the default IP address instead of default domain name.
- In the search bar of the browser if you are entering the web address rather than in the address bar then the problem may persist.
- For the security purpose of changing the wireless setting of the router.
- If you are having a problem with the dashboard of the As
us router then you may need the help to understand the settings of the router.
How to reset Asus router Login
Open the admin page of the Asus router using Asus router website.
After opening the setup page just go to Administration and then click on the reset your router.
This will automatically start the reset process and you can setup the router again by using the default username and password
Hard reset process
You need a pin or a paper clip for this method, then find the reset hole on the router. Sometimes the reset holes are present on the back side of the router. Hold a pin in your hand and put the pin inside the hole for at least 30 seconds and release it.
This reset process is helpful when the user has forgotten the password of his router. When an error message shown access denied, this means that you have forgotten the password and still trying to reach the homepage through default. The default username and password can be easily found on the internet for any router.