These days, the internet is one of the key parts of our daily lifestyle. Life seems incomplete and boring without internet. Thanks to the advent of technology and innovation that makes our life easier and dependable on the internet. The Internet is used almost everywhere from individual to business use. No business can be successful without having high-speed internet. For high-speed internet, router plays an important role in high-speed connection. On the market, you will find a wide range of router devices but, there is one name that is ruling in network solution industry for many years i.e. Linksys. Yes, you have heard right Linksys is one of the leading company which offers amazing products at affordable prices. If you have Linksys smart Wi-Fi and facing problem while connecting to the internet then, read this useful post. Here, we will provide you some useful guide on how to reset and reboot your Linksys Wi-Fi.
When you face any problem while using Linksys then, it is always advisable to try to reset your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi. Engaging with resetting feature of Linksys Wi-Fi, it will erase all the modified settings on the Wi-Fi and set all the settings to default. Once you performed the Linksys smart Wi-Fi reset, you can reconfigure the network.
How to reset Linksys router? Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
- At the very first step, you have to open a web browser and type 192.168.1.1 or simply type myrouter.local and hit on the enter button.
- Linksys Smart Wi-Fi router online dashboard will appear, you will some options on the dashboard. Click on the Troubleshooting which is placed under the Router settings.
- Troubleshooting interface will appear, click on the “Diagnostics” tab and click on the “Reset” link under the Factory Reset category.
- A warning message will appear on the screen, simply accept the message by hitting on the “Yes” button.
- Router reset pop up will appear, click on the “OK” button and close the web browser window.
- This will reset your Linksys Wi-Fi router. Once the resetting process completed, one has to reconfigure the Linksys smart wireless router using Linksys cloud account.
If the problem still persists then, you can reboot your wireless router by following the given steps.
How to reboot Linksys router? Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
Step 1: Firstly, open the web browser and type 192.168.1.1 or type myrouter.local and hit on the “Enter” button.
Step 2: You have to go to the “Router settings” on its online dashboard and click on the “troubleshooting”.
Step 3: One has to click on the “Diagnostics” tab and choose “Reboot”.
Step 4: You will find text with the link i.e. Reboot the router”. Click on the router to reboot.
Step 5: the Important message will appear, click on the “Yes” button to continue.
Step 6: Finally, click on the “OK” button to reboot your Linksys smart wireless router.
So, these are steps to reset and reboot your Linksys wireless network. All the steps given in the article above are easy to implement. If still facing problem then, call to Linksys customer support.