This article will provide you the information regarding the setup of the Tenda router as a repeater. For this, you need an already working Tenda router. You need to consult on the Tenda documentation on tenda router setup . Let us suppose that the router which is attached to the modem will be identified as “Router 1” and the second router will be identified as the “Router 2”. By using any available yellow port and a computer, you must have a wired connecting both the routers.
The following are the various steps shown below to set up the tenda router setup .
- First of all, you need to connect the computer to the Router 2 by using an Ethernet cable. Then you have to connect your computer to the yellow port on the router by using a cable.
- Once you are connected, then open the web browser and type the address 192.168.0.1 and then press Enter.
- This will leads to you a new window, here you have to enter a username and password. The default username and the password is “admin” unless you have changed it. If you have changed the password or username, then enter them in the required field.
- Under SSID, you need to change the Tenda to Tenda 1 to identify it as Router 1. For more information, you can search the web as tenda router setup .
- In the next step, just click on the WLAN settings from the menu on the left side. After this under the subcategory, click on the WDS Settings.
• After that, you have to select the WDS menu and under it, you have to select the Lazy Mode from the drop-down menu and then click on Apply. This completes your set up process for the tender router.