The Jio customer ID is the email which you have used during the registration process of your Jio 4G number. So you can use that email only for logging into your MyJio App. The Jio customer ID can be changed by using two methods. jioWiFi.local.html And they are as follows:
- Using MyJio app
- Using Jio.com website
Let’s go through the steps for changing the Jio ID
Using MyJio App
- Sign in to MyJio
- From the menu, go to the My Profile tab
- Then click on the email
- Here, enter your new email ID which you wish to change
- Now verify your email ID by getting an OTP. And at the end this process your new email ID will be updated and you can use this as your new Jio ID.
Using Jio.com : jioWiFi.local.html
- Open www.Jio.com and log in with your Jio ID and password
- Now tap on your name which you will find on the top of the right corner
- Go to Profile Settings from the menu
- Click on Edit tab located in front of your email ID
- Put your new email ID there
- And now verify your email ID with the received OTP. After the completion of OTP process, your updated email ID will be your new Jio ID.
JioFi.Local.Html is the login address for JioFi Routers. Through this one can log in to the JioFi wireless router. Here you can know how to change your Jio ID using Jio WiFi local html.
Let’s go through the steps for changing your Jio ID/username
- Open your browser and type http:// jiowifi.local.html in your address bar and click enter key to move forward.
- There you will get the web admin page of Jio. Find the login tab on the right-hand side corner on the top.
- Type administrator in the space of username and password in the square box and hit login.
- Go to the setting tab, which you will find below the Jio logo.
- Tap on WiFi configuration from the menu located on the left-hand side.
- Discard the existing network name and SSID.
- Put your own ID there
- Now tap on the save button and go for the update to get the change in your Jio ID
The jioWiFi.local.html assists you to acquire knowledge regarding the JioFi login, changes in your credentials, and it contains every reason you need. You can have the access to several options to your router admin panel like DNS, Proxy setting, LAN, WAN, and network management. It is an IP address by which you can manage and configure your hotspot device and perform all the admin work.