Netgear WiFi router devices are available with many advance features and that is the reason these router devices are that much famous across the world. When you access Netgear http www routerlogin net web page, you will find that you are able to make many advance configurations for your device. Dynamic DNS server settings for your Netgear router will allow you to get connected with your home network even when you are at any remote location.
What are Dynamic DNS Settings for Netgear WiFi Router Devices? | http www routerlogin net
When you connect any device with internet connections, that device will be assigned with a unique IP address. These IP addresses are dynamic by default and they can be changed any time. If you are at a remote location, you can get connected to your home network any time but you will need to know about the IP address that your home network is assign with.
FTP server settings will allow you to assign a domain name to your network and using that domain name you can get connected to your home network any time. If you are Netgear http www routerlogin net router user then you will need to register for Netgear DNS server settings. If you are registered for these services then your router will send a notification to dynamic service providers whenever the IP address is changed.
That means, you will only need to remember the domain name and you can get connected to your home network even if the IP address is getting changed frequently. In this article we are going to explain the steps for making the dynamic DNS settings for your device so that you can easily register your device for these services. Once you register your device for DNS, you can setup the personal FTP server settings for your devices.
Here are the Steps to Configure FTP Server Settings for Netgear Router | http www routerlogin net
- You will need to have dynamic DNS account for your Netgear wifi router device. Steps for creating this account are not a big task at all. You can simply follow the online instructions and you can easily create the dynamic account for your Netgear router device.
- When you need to setup DNS settings for your device, you will need to access http www routerlogin net from your computer device and there you will find the option that is called “Advanced”.
- Under the “Advanced Settings” tab click on “Dynamic DNS” option.
- Using the check box, select “Use a Dynamic DNS Service” option.
- Select the service provider using drop down menu.
- Fill the “Host Name” in the given fields.
- After filling the user name and password for your devices you will need to save the settings for your Netgear wifi router devices.
- After that you will need to connect a USB device to your Netgear wifi router device. Make sure that your Netgear wifi router device is having internet connections only then you can go for the next steps that we are explaining in following session.
- Go for “Advanced” option from http www routerlogin net configuration page.
- Select “USB Storage” option and then go for “Advanced Settings” tab.
- Using check box select “FTP” option.
- You can also manage the rights for your device access and after that click on “Apply” button. This will save your configurations.
These are the steps for configuring the FTP server settings for your Netgear wifi router device. If all configurations are accurate for your device, you can easily access your device from any remote location even if you are at any remote location. We will also suggest that you must reboot your device once these settings are done for your device. Just remove power supply for your device for few seconds and then provide that power supply back and you can start using Dynamic DNS server for your Netgear wifi router device.