TP-Link has been one of the leading technological and gadget oriented manufacturers who has been providing world class products to the users globally. One of their top product is the TP-Link Cloud Camera which is an excellent security product that helps to monitor and keep an area under surveillance. In this article we will discuss with you how you can handle the motion detection for TP-Link Cloud camera device.
One important thing to consider before we progress is that, the TPCamera application can only be installed in iOS devices running on iOS 9.0 and higher/ Android devices running on 4.0 and higher. Follow the steps which are mentioned in the section below.
- The first step would be to open the TPCamera application on your mobile device. You can download the app from here this website https://www.tplinkcloud.com/download.php and install it. After the app is installed you will need to connect your camera with the cloud account. You can read a separate article on how to do it.
- Now, open your TPCamera app and click on the Detection symbol. There you will find Current Settings.
- Choose the camera which you want to test your motion detection and click on it. From a variety of features, find and click on Motion. Tap on it and enable the feature.
- After you have enabled the feature, click on the Edit button and you will be taken to a new window where you will see the camera viewpoint.
- Set the motion sensitivity you want- High, Normal and Low. Now you can choose whether you want the motion detection feature to be enabled all the time or for a scheduled period.
So these are the steps which will help you to handle the motion detection feature on your TP-Link cloud camera.