Belkin wifi router devices are available in various variants and when you install these advance router devices to your home network, you will able to access wireless settings for your device using http //router address. When you look carefully to your Belkin or any other router devices, you will find that there is no user interface with your router device. You will need a computer device for changing the wireless settings for your router device. When you connect your Belkin wifi router device with a computer, you can change the network settings for your device.
How to Access Belkin Router Login Page from your Computer Device
You can easily connect your Belkin wifi router login page from a computer device that is having high speed internet connections and any advance web browser. Here are the steps explained in detail.
- First place your Belkin wifi router device, computer device and modem to a same location or in same room. After that you must remove power supply to your device.
- Using Ethernet cable connects your Belkin wifi router device with computer. One end of cable will be attached to the LAN port of your computer and connect another end with WAN port of Belkin router devices.
- Your modem and router device must also be connected accurately using Ethernet cable.
- You can then provide power supply to your networking devices. Status LED for your Belkin wifi router device and modem device must be solid green in colour.
- After that you will need to open the web browser at your computer device. This web browser will help you to access the login page for your Belkin router.
- Fill http //router in web browser and this is the default Belkin router login address you can use.
- At the login page, you can use default login details. You can use “Admin” as user name and password for your device access.
These are the simple steps for making Belkin router login page from your computer device. These steps look simple but you can face a number of issues with steps. And, maybe this is the reason you are landed to this web page because you are not getting access for http //router web address.
Can’t Access Belkin Login Page using http //router Address?
If you are not able to access Belkin router login page using the steps that are explained in above paragraph then you will need to have a look these troubleshooting tricks.
- First possible reason you are not getting Belkin router login page is that, your devices are not connected accurately. Maybe your Belkin router and computer device is not connected accurately or may be Ethernet cable you are using is broken from somewhere. You have reconnect your devices and then try to access http //router from your computer device.
- There are possibilities that your internet is not working! If you find that your modem device is not receiving wifi connections accurately then you will need to reconnect and reconfigure your modem devices.
- Maybe your web browser is not supporting Belkin login? In that case, you will need to change the web browser that you are using. You can clear the cache memory for your web browser and try to access http //router web address.
- If you are not able to access Belkin router login page from your computer device using http //router web address, you can use http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address for your same function.
- If you are not using correct login user name and password for Belkin login then you can’t access Belkin router login page easily. You can reset your device to all default settings and then you can use “Admin” as user name and password for your device access.
These are the solutions for Belkin router login not working. We hope that using these simple steps, you can easily access the wireless settings page for your device.
How to Manually Setup Belkin WiFi Router Device?
If you need to configure your Belkin router device for your home network, you will need some simple steps for that. In this session of blog, we are explaining steps for manually configuring Belkin wifi router device.
- Before you proceed for manual setup for Belkin wifi router device, you will need to power cycle your device. You can remove power supply for your Belkin wifi router and computer devices for few seconds and then you can reconnected your power adapter one again.
- Using Ethernet cable connects your Belkin wifi router device and modem device together. You can use WAN port for connecting your devices together.
- After that, connect computer device with Belkin router together using Ethernet cable.
- Open web browser and type http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address or http //router and hit on enter key.
- You will get the login page for your Belkin device so click on “Login” option.
- Click on “Connection Type” option that you will find under “Internet WAN” option.
- You can choose the connection type for your device. You will get options like dynamic, static, PPPoE and PPTP.
- At the end, click on “Apply Changes” options and settings will be saved for your Belkin wifi router device.
How to Update http //router Belkin Login Details?
Once your Belkin router device is configured accurately for cable connections and wifi is working fine for your network, you are ready to change the Belkin admin login details. Here we are explaining the steps for changing Belkin router login steps for your home network.
- After connecting your Belkin router with a computer device, you can access http //router login page from your computer device.
- Click on “Login” button.
- You do not need to fill login password because by default there is no login password for Belkin setup so anyone can easily access Belkin router login page.
- Go for “Utilities” option from the configuration page.
- There you will find “System Settings” option for changing the Belkin login password easily.
- From there you will need to type new password that you want to setup for your Belkin router.
These are the steps that you can follow for configuring and accessing Belkin router login page using http //router web address.