TP-link wifi router devices can be managed using http //tplinkwifi.net admin web address and there are many advance wireless settings that you can make for your router device. In this website, you will get complete details for setting up a tplink wifi router device step by step. This particular article is dedicated so that you can configure your tplink wifi router device to work with a modem device. Remember that you will need to access your tplink router login page making all these configurations.
Steps to Configure TP-Link Router to Work with Modem Device
- First remove power supply of your devices. We are asking for removing the power supply so that you can easily configure the cable connections for your devices. You will need to these cable connections so that you can access http //tplinkwifi.net admin login page from your computer.
- Using Ethernet cable connection you can connect one end to WAN port of your router device and connect other end to LAN port of your router.
- Once again provide power supply to your tplink wifi router, computer and wait for few seconds.
- Status LED for your device will be solid green in colour.
- You can then access http //tplinkwifi.net admin login page for tplink wifi router device. If you find that this tplink router login address is not working at all then you can use http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address for your device access.
- Configure the WAN connection type for your tplink wifi router device using the drop down menu.
- After that fill IP address for your device.
- At nest tab fill subnet mask that your tplink wifi router device is using.
- At the end fill default gateway details for your tplink router device.
- If you want to change the maximum transmission size of your data packet then you will need to fill these details in the given field.
- At the end click on “Save” button but before that fill details for primary and secondary DNS of your device.
These steps will help you so that you can easily configure your tplink wifi router device to work with the modem device that you are using. If your router device is cable modem then you can’t get all these steps for your router device.
If you are getting problems with accessing the http //tplinkwifi.net admin login page for your tplink wifi router device then you can recheck the cable connections that you have made till now. You can also change the login details that you have used. If you want to use default login details then you can use “Admin” as user name and password and if forgot the login details for your device then you will need to hard reset your device to all default settings.