Making first time installations for Netgear n600 wndr3400 Router device is not a big task at all. You can easily manage these steps according to this article. Once Netgear n600 wndr3400 Router is configured accurately, you can easily connect many wireless devices to your WiFi access and can enjoy internet connections for your mobile and computer devices. http:// routerlogin.net admin
There are two possible ways for configuring your Netgear n600 wndr3400 Router device. You can either use the smart setup wizard routerlogin net login window or you can also make use of setup CD for your device access. Second way to installing Netgear n600 wndr3400 Router device is manual configurations.
Both type of installations need some preparations so you must be ready with Ethernet cable so that you can connect your computer device and your Netgear n600 wndr3400 Router device together. Also, you will need working internet connections for Netgear router setup so make sure that your modem device is working accurately.
Netgear n600 wndr3400 Router Installations using Setup CD | http:// routerlogin.net admin
If you have setup CD then you can follow these simple steps and your router will get configured easily for WiFi connections.
- First you will need to connect your Netgear n600 wndr3400 Router with computer device.
- Insert setup CD to your computer device.
- Your computer device will automatically detect the setup CD so that you can proceed for installation steps.
- If permitted, you can also update firmware for your device. You will receive message if new firmware update is available for your device.
- You can follow simple online instructions and these instructions will help you to configure your device completely.
- Later you can use routerlogin net login window and change other wireless settings for your device. You can change the admin login details and security settings for your router device.
Manual Configurations for Netgear n600 wndr3400 Router
If you do not need to use the setup CD then you can also go for manual setup for your device. You can easily use http:// routerlogin.net login window for Netgear router installation steps.
- First you will need to connect your Netgear wifi router device, your computer device and modem device that is installed to your network.
- You must use Ethernet cable for connecting your devices together so please avoid wireless connections between these devices. You can use LAN port for connecting your device together.
- After that you can provide power supply to your devices and make sure that power adapter is connected accurately for your router, modem and computer device.
- Power status LED for your router device must be solid green in colour only then you can make configurations for your device. If you are connecting any USB device to your router then USB status light will be solid green in colour.
- Once all devices are connected, you can access Netgear wifi router login page using http:// routerlogin.net admin page. You can also use http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address for accessing Netgear router configuration page.
- First you will need to update firmware for your device and you will get popup window for updating your firmware file.
- After that you will need to manage the basic configurations for your device. There are some basic settings that you will need to configure for your device like SSID name and password settings.
You can click on “Apply” button and installations will be saved for your device. If you can’t access Netgear n600 wndr3400 Router login page after installations then you will need to cross check some settings that you have made for your network devices. Here we are explaining the steps you can take of you can’t access Netgear n600 wndr3400 Routerlogin page from your computer device.
- Have a look at the power cable of your device, if power supply is not connected accurately then you will not able to access Netgear n600 wndr3400 Router login page.
- You must use http:// routerlogin.net admin login page from computer device and if this login device is not working then you can use http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address.
- Make sure that you have accurate login user name and password for your device access. If you forgot the login details for Netgear n600 wndr3400 Router device then you will need to hard reset your device to default settings. Once you press the reset button for your device, you can use “Admin” for both user name and password.