Introduction: | linksyssmartwifi.com
Linksys has produced many amazing products and Linksys EA3500 N750 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router is one of its finest creations linksyssmartwifi.com. This American networking device manufacturer has been producing networking devices since 1988, a feat that makes them one of the most experienced players in the Wi-Fi router and networking market.
Aside from routers, they have expertise in creating Wi-Fi extenders, network switches, hubs, internet video cameras, as well as network storage devices. All of the devices created by Linksys are of the highest quality and users are always satisfied with their products.
Linksys EA3500 N750 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router as in the name is a dual-band Wi-Fi router that works on the frequencies of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. It is a Smart Wi-Fi compatible devices, meaningyou can manage your router either from a remote area or from a nearby gadget.
You should ensure that you can refresh your gadget from time to time utilizing http://myrouter.local web address. You will likewise need to refresh the firmware petition for your gadget utilizing the equipment variant for your Linksys wifi switch gadget.
Linksys EA3500 N750 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router gadget is skilled in furnishing you with the double band innovations. You can either design your switch gadget for 5GHz or 2.4GHz groups and these arrangements will be conceivable utilizing http://myrouter.local web address.
Features of Linksys EA3500 N750 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
- Utilizing the quality or administrations or QoS settings for your Linksys EA3500 N750 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router gadget you can ensure that you can without much of a stretch deal with the media prioritization for your gadgets.
- There are many propel security settings that are feasible for Linksys EA3500 N750 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router gadget. you can go for WPA, WEP and WPA2 security settings for your gadget.
- You will get fast Ethernet ports with your Linksys EA3500 N750 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router gadget and utilizing these Ethernet ports you can append link and wired associations for your gadgets.
- On the off chance that you need to deal with the arrangements for your switch from a remote area then you can make Linksys cloud represent your Linksys EA3500 N750 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router gadget. you can later deal with the settings for your gadget utilizing linksyssmartwifi.com web utility.
- You can deal with the parental controls settings for your gadget and square the sites for your home system. You can obstruct the sites for a certain day and age and you can likewise site for particular PC gadgets that are associated with your home system.
How to setup your EA3500 N750 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
Follow the below steps to learn how to setup EA3500 N750 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router –
- First, connect your router to a power source and make sure all the power LED is blinking.
- Connect the Ethernet link from your modem to the Internet port of the switch.
- Now, connect to the wireless network of your network. You can find the credentials to connect to the router either at the base of the switch or on the Quick Start Guide.
- Dispatch your internet browser and go to linksyssmartwifi.com in the Address bar at that point press Enter. Alternatively, you can also enter the default IP Address of the switch, 192.168.1.1, or type myrouter.local in the program’s Address bar.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click Next.
- Select whether you want to allow automatic update of router firmware or not and then continue.
- Enter a Network Name and Network Password in the fields given and after that select Next.
- Enter a password in the Create a router password field and thenclick Next.
- On the off chance that you see the Your switch is set up! the message, this implies your switch is presently effectively set up. The new Wi-Fi settings and also the switch administrator secret key will be shown.
- Make sure that you record the new settings in the fields gave on the Quick Start Guide for future reference. Snap Next to finish the whole setup.
You will be diverted to the Create Your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account page for Remote Access. Then create a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account that will allow you to manage your router remotely from the mobile app or through the web interface.