You need have a router device if you have to install internet on more than one device at your home. Tplink WE841HP router is a good option for you as the device provides high-speed internet connection for your devices with higher signal strength. You can access the web-based setup for your device if you want to change or configure the settings of your WE841HP V5 router device. The easily accessible official website that can be used for the router device will help you to install the setup easily.
Web browser for WE841HP V5 router device
- Make sure that your computer automatically gets the IP address from your router device.
- Then using the WE841HP V5 router device that is using Ethernet cable connect your computer device.
- The login screen will appear to you then fill the router login username and password for your device and then click on the enter key.
It is easy to manage the router and configure its settings if it comes with web-based utility. The web-based utility can be used with any Window, Web browser, UNIX, like Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome. You can connect to the device through a wire or by using a Wi-Fi connection. It has an inbuilt web server that does not need internet access but the device has to be connected to the router.
Log in to your router device.
- In order to obtain an IP address on your computer set up an IP protocal.
- Connect your computer to WE841HP V5 router device using an Ethernet cable or by using the SSID, network name, and password printed on the bottom label of the router.
Then go to the official website or tp link router admin page of the WE841HP V5 router device and select the language you want to use and use username and password to login.
The dropping connections or not being responsive is the signal that the router is not working well, you should first reset the router settings to see if the problem still persist or not. There are some other ways to reset the router if you have forgotten the password and you can’t get access anymore to your WE841HP V5 router device.
The following are the ways that can help you to reset your router device settings.
Through the Web
- Open the browser and navigate to router web-based interface to check the default settings below.
- Look for the System tools in the menu and under this find the factory default option.
- After reaching on the Factory defaults page on the Restore button to perform the reset.
Using the reset button
- Firstly plug on the power of the WE841HP V5 router device.
- Press and hold the reset button for at least 10 seconds with a pin or paperclip.
- If the SYS led start blinking, release the button and wait for some time so that the router can boot the backup.
If the reset system shown above doesn’t work then try the 30 seconds reset formula.
- Power on the router device, press and hold the reset button for at least 30 seconds using a pin or a paper clip.
- Then unplug the power of the router while holding the reset button and wait for the 30 seconds.
- Now turn on the power unit again while still holding the reset button for the next 30 seconds.
This process generally works for all types of router devices to restore its factory settings, but in case if it doesn’t work then check out the question and answers in the query sections.