Managing and removing of registered Xfinity Wi-Fi sign in Devices:
- To remove or rename the registered devices on your Xfinity Wi-Fi network and which are registered to use Wi-Fi hotspot using Xfinity Wi-Fi sign in., you just need to sign in to my account and click the services tab. On the services page, click on manage internet option under the Internet.
- Now scroll down and go to Xfinity Wi-Fi Hotspot connected devices and tap on Manage devices option.
- After selecting manage devices, click on Rename to edit the name of the device.
- If you want to remove it from the network then you can click on remove option and when you tap on remove you will get a confirmation message, so if you are sure to remove then click on remove button.
- Now if you want to add any new device to give it access to use the Xfinity Wi-Fi hotspot then you just simply need to do Xfinity Wi-Fi sign in of the network on your device and click on the add button to add any new device on which you want to give access of Wi-Fi hotspot.
How to connect to a private network? | Xfinity Wi-Fi sign in
- To connect to the private network, go to settings of your computer and select the network and internet option.
- In network and internet option, tap on Wi-Fi button to check the available list of SSID’s.
Now click on the network name of your private home Wi-Fi network after Xfinity Wi-Fi sign in. in the menu and click on connect option to connect your computer to your private home Wi-Fi network. It will take few seconds to connect your computer with Wi-Fi and if you have never used your private Wi-Fi then it will ask you for the network key and if you have never changed the key then you can find the network key at the back or bottom of your modem or router. Once you enter the key, you will be able to access the internet on your computer.