Belkin is very popular among users for its high-quality Wi-Fi routers and Wi-Fi extender devices, but its product range isn’t limited to only these products. They also have made a NetCam device that lets parents monitor their kids when they aren’t home. After setting up the Belkin NetCam, you need to go to Belkin NetCam login and log in to your Belkin account. Then you will be able to watch the videos of your kids while you are at work.
Parenting is a very difficult task, especially both parents are working. But as a working parent, you will worry about your kid’s activities when you are away. So, you can install the Belkin NetCam in your home and get a video clip of all activities of your kids. You perform Belkin NetCam login and go to your account settings. You can also change the NetCam settings so that you can receive notifications every time motion is detected in your home. It can also work as a security camera and to get notifications about any theft attempt when you are not your home.
You can change the setting of the Belkin NetCam from the Belkin NetCam login on their website or NetCam app. Below we will explain both methods to configure motion detection notifications for Belkin NetCam.
Method 1: NetCam website Belkin Netcam login
NetCam has an official website from which users can change and configure the settings for their NetCam. Users just need to go to your Belkin NetCam log in. If you want to learn how to how to configure the email notifications for your Belkin NetCam, follow the steps below –
- Open a web browser and go to the official site of NetCam at https://NetCam.belkin.com.
- Then login to your Belkin NetCam log in account and select your camera. Your camera needs to have been powered on for it to appear on the list.
- Select the motion Detection tab and turn on the Save Clips to iSecurity+ option.
- Now, toggle on the Email and Push notifications switches.
- You can select the sensitivity for triggering motion detection notifications.
Method 2: NetCam App
If you don’t want to use the NetCam website to change the NetCam motion detection notifications settings, then you can also use the NetCam Mobile app. If you use NetCam, then you would already have the app on your mobile device as from it you can view the video clips of your home.
- Open the NetCam app on your mobile device. It is available for both Android and iOS devices.
- Now, you need to select your camera from the Camera Device list. If you only have one camera, you won’t need to select the camera and go to the next step.
- Go to Camera Clips screen.
- You need to turn on the toggle for Push
- Also, do the same for the Save Clips switch.
- Now, go to the camera Settings screen and then toggle the switch for email
- You can also change the sensitivity of the motion detection notifications on the mobile app too by sliding the sensitivity slider.