In the recent years, the availability of home security systems has made it very much possible for the people to keep their property safe and secured. The need for home security systems and cameras have grown very much and therefore several manufacturers have come up with different solutions. TP-LINK is a very renowned company which provides the people ask over the world with different tech gadgets. One of their very recent addition to their security line up is the TP-Link cloud camera. This cloud camera has several useful features and in this article, we will be talking about how you can set notification Email address for TP-Link cloud camera.
Benefits of using the TP-Link Cloud Camera
The cloud camera has several useful features that have led to a popular growth of it in the market. Let us have a quick look at the benefits.
- Lightweight and have a very sober colour which can blend well with any kind of environment and will not attract attention.
- Cloud connection helps the camera to stay connected to the user’s device all the time. This also drops the need for wiring the house.
- Very easy to set up and can only be done just by reading the manuals provided by the company themselves.
- The surveillance range is very good and it can cover wide areas, capturing HD videos and picture quality throughout the day.
- Instant notifications arrive if the sensors are triggered. These notifications are directly sent to your phone and you can see what’s wrong.
How to Set Notification Email Address for the Cloud Camera?
Here are the necessary steps that must be taken to complete the set up of the notification email.
- First, modify some settings of the Gmail account which you own and set it as NC200’s sender Email address.
- Now log in to your Gmail account, and click on your Email head portrait to choose ‘My Account’.
- Here find the ‘Sign-in & security’ and click on this to enter the interface.
- Now find the term ‘Allow less secure apps’ column, and turn it on.
- After this go to NC200’s Notification Delivery tab. Now set your Gmail as NC200’s sender Email address. Set SMTP Server/Port as smtp.gmail.com:465 and SSL Encryption as TLS.
- Click on ‘Save’ and save the settings. There is also a test option to make sure it’s working.
This is how you are going to Set Notification Email Address For TP-Link Cloud Camera.