There are four connection modes for the router:
- Connect the devices.
- Setup the router.
- Check whether you can access the internet.
Connect the device: | http://tendawifi.com
Connect the ethernet cable with WAN port of router then connect your PC with one LAN ports by cable.
Configure your computer:
- You need to click on the network connection Icon which is on system bar, after that click on the open network and sharing center options.
- Tap on change adapter settings.
- Right click on local connection then choose the propertiesoption.
- Double click internet protocol version4.
- Toobtain the IP address automatically go to http://tendawifi.com and obtain DNS server address automatically and after that tap ok.
- Tap ok onfirstlocalconnectionproperties
Setup the router:
- Here open your browser http://tendawifi.com and type in address bar press enter and go to the homepage of the router. And click start.
- Click on skip so we can go to advance to setup static IP connection mode.
- Setup wireless name and password, need to set login password as well and tap on next.
- Click internet settings click the connection type static IP then input the related network ISP gives you click save.
Check whether you can access the internet:
- Tap on internet status if showsconnected means you can get the internet.
- Click system settings WAN settings will see pop up window.
- WAN settings choose clone MAC address in drop menu then click save.
Wireless basic setting:
1 First of all, you should login to homepage and type 192.168.0.254 in the address bar of your browser.
- After login click on advanced setting.
- Here you configure the wireless basic settings, click wireless settings then wireless basic settings. Here you change the name of SSID (wireless network) and click certain channel for your access point.
- Configure the wireless security settings, click wireless setting.
Tenda ac 18 WIFI schedule setup
- open a browser then type into http://tendawifi.com address bar then press enter typing login password in the homepage of the router then click Login.
- Click wireless setting then choose wifi schedule.
- Setup wifi schedule time.
Configure repeater function:
- Click wireless setting then click wireless Tenda router setup extender here in this page select universal repeater as extender mode click open scan to view signal of the main router.
- connect to main router signal.
- match security settings to be a same main router, then back to page here make sure security mode encryption type and security all the same with the Uplink router then click apply to save.