Reliance jiofi local html
A new wireless hotspot device called JioFi has launched by reliance that can connect up to 10 devices. Reliance Jio which is also known as Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited has previously launched Jio 4g services to the Smartphone users has now launched jiofi local html device. The device has a usage of five hours when charged fully. There is a slot for the memory card that supports a card up to 32GB.
Reliance JioFi has OLED display that gives the complete information about the Battery, Network strength, and much more. Reliance JioFi can support up to 10 Wi-Fi devices upto a maximum time of six hours. To purchase JioFi device, customers just have to visit the nearest Reliance Digital store along with a valid id proof and passport size photograph.
Possible reasons for low JioFi speed
The internet speed of JioFi depends on various factors such as signal strength, network coverage, and data plans etc. There are some reasons that the customer can check to find the reasons for the poor speed on the internet. There are some steps you can follow to increase the speed of JioFi device.
- The JioFi provides the limited data per day to the customers, so check whether you have surpassed the daily data usage. After the daily data pack, the speed will be reduced to 12 kbps.
- Check the network strength indicator, the green or full signal bar shows that the network coverage is very good, 2-3 signal bar or blue signal shows that the signal strength is normal. No signal bar or red signal means that the signal strength is not good.
- For a good connection and high speed make sure that you are in the 10-meter range of the jioFi router device.
- Test the jiofi local html internet with other website and apps. Sometimes due to the huge traffic on the websites, it becomes difficult to connect to a website even with a good internet speed.
- Make sure that your JioFi device should not be connected to more than 10 devices at a time and make sure that JioFi router device is placed in open without any interference like walls, microwave etc.
- Make sure that you have saved Jio APN settings on your JioFi device.
Here are some tips to increase the speed of your JioFi
- Upgrade the JioFi software to the latest version.
- Make sure that the user can easily connect the JioFi router device. Place the JioFi router device in an open space rather than placing it in a closed room.
- Change the DNS to open DNS through the settings option. For more information about changing the DNS search the internet.
- Make sure that you have a wireless Encryption password for jiofi local html Network to make sure that no unknown person would be able to use the internet on your JioFi server.
There may be several unknown reasons for low speed of internet connection. These are some points that can help you to increase the speed of the JioFi connection, but if the problem still persists then contact to JioFi customer care.
JioFi Customer Care
JioFi helpline is the way to help you out with the lower speed of your JioFi by calling on a toll-free number so the customers won’t be charged anything for the call duration. If you are using other networks than there is a separate number for that, both these numbers are available for 24×7 hours. The customer can contact the JioFi team or jiofi local html index through MyJio app and log in to his account. Then swipe the left bar to select the Jio care option, then type the issue on the message box and send it. You will surely get a reply in minimum possible time.