To block the internet or network ports of your Xfinity device you can simply follow the steps given below and with this, the security of your network will also increase. So, if you are really concerned about the security of your home network then you can go to Xfinity hotspot login and enable the port blocking option. With the help of enabling the port blocking option, you can prevent all the unwanted outside connections on your device.
To block the steps follow the below steps: Xfinity hotspot login
- Open a browser and log in on your router’s Xfinity hotspot login or administration
- Once you are on the admin site, click on the select computer/device button to check the IP addresses of the devices which are connected with your wireless.
- In the IP range field, enter the IP address range of devices.
- In the port range, enter the port range and after that mark check on Enable option.
- At the end after following all the steps click on apply button and your all changes of enabling the blocking of the port will be saved and now your wireless home network is secured.
With the help of Xfinity hotspot login, you can do any type of setting of your router or modem and you can also add or remove the devices or new accounts on your wireless home network. You will be able to connect your phone and TV service with your modem and router to enjoy your favorite shows or the services provided by the Comcast. But if you want to do all these settings, then you should know your SSID and Network Key of your modem and router. The SSID is your username and the Network key is your password and both of these can be found at the back of your modem.