Netgear wifi router devices and wifi extenders, both have status LED lights and these LED lights are used so that you can know about current status of your device. If you want to disable status LED for your Netgear device then you can do this very easily. If routerlogin net not working not working for your network then you can use these status LED lights to know about possible issues for your device. You can also disable these status LED lights and in this article we are explaining the process for easily disabling your Netgear router status lights.
Here are the Steps to Enable/Disable Status Lights for Netgear Router | routerlogin net not working
If routerlogin net not working for your device then here are the steps to manage status lights for your device.
- You will need to connect your Netgear wifi router device with computer system. For connecting your computer device and Netgear wifi router device you can use Ethernet cable. This Ethernet cable is provided with router and wifi extender device.
- After that open web browser to your computer device and access http:// routerlogin.net web address. If routerlogin net not working for your router device then you will need to make sure that cable connections are correct for your device and your modem device must also working accurately.
- Fill Netgear router login user name and password in the given fields. If you are using default login details then you can use “admin” for user name and password access.
- From configuration page select “Advanced” tab.
- After that you will need to select “Advanced Setup” tab.
- There you will find the status LED controls for your Netgear wifi router device. From there you can easily enable and disable the status LED lights for your Netgear wifi router. You can even disable status Led lights for any kind of status but you can’t disable power LED for your device.
These are the simple steps for enabling and disabling the status LED lights for your Netgear wifi router devices. Being technology experts, we will suggest that you must not disable these status LED lights for your Netgear wifi router devices because using status LED lights you can easily get configuration details for your devices.
Power Status LED Light for Netgear Router
Here we are explaining the meaning of power status LED lights for Netgear wifi router device.
- If the status LED light is blinking in Amber colour that means your router device is running in Access Point mode.
- If power LED light is blinking in white colour that means firmware file is corrupted for your Netgear router device.
- When firmware file is updating for your Netgear wifi router device then power LED will blink in “Amber” colour.
- When your router device is ready to work then the status LED will be solid green in colour.
These are the possible meaning of power status LED lights for your Netgear wifi router device.