Do you want your DSL modem to work with the TP link router? Do you want to install a TP link router that functions in perfect sync with the DSL modem? Any device today makes us quite excited and the moment we unbox it, an urge to use it immediately hits you up. But, it is also important thatyou do few necessary preparations before using the device perfectly. This is commonly to router and modems as well. So, check out the article to know about how to install and use the TP link router working with DSL (Dynamic IP) modem. This is highly possible with the help of the website tplinkwifi.net login.
Few preparations before jumping into the installation process – tplinkwifi.net
- Make sure the modem, router and your computer device is turned off.
- There are two important steps after this. Firstly, connect the modem to the TP link router’s WAN port using an Ethernet cable. The other one is that you connect your computer device to the LAN port of the TP link router using another Ethernet cable.
- After this, switch on your router and computer first. As both the devices start, switch on the modem at this point.
With this preparations being done for having a better experience in the installation process of TP link router working with DSL using tplinkwifi.net login; here begins the actual process.
- First of all, login to the tplink router’s webpage using the tplinkwifi.net login you would be provided with, at the time of installation.
- Give the right configuration in the WAN connection type after logging in. This is the place where you must choose the Dynamic IP and click “save”.
- After this step, get to the main page and wait for a few moments. The status of the WAN connection would show an IP address. This simply means that the connection between your modem and router is setup.
- In case, you don’t get a IP address at this point of the process, click Network>>LAN and make changes with regard to the IP address and click “Save”. Once the LAN IP address is changed, you would be required to use the same new address on the tplinkwifi.net login page.
So, this is how you install and establish a proper connection between the TP link router and DSL modem successfully using the router website page.