If you any kind of wired device and you want to connect these wired devices to your tplink devices, you can easily configure your tplink wifi extender device as wireless adapter. You can use tplinkrepeater net admin login page for making wireless settings for your devices.
Once you configure your tplink extender to work as an adapter device, you can connect your wired devices like desktop and gaming console devices using Ethernet cable. You have to keep in mind those tplink devices that do not have Ethernet port will not support these configurations.
This is true that you can easily manage all wireless settings for your tplink devices and there are two different login addresses that you will use to manage your tplink devices. When you have tplink wifi router device, you can use http:// tplinkwifi.net web address and if you have tplink wifi extender device then you can use http:// tplinkwifiextender.net web address.
You can find the default login details for your tplink devices from the bottom of your device. You can later change the SSID and login password for your device.
Steps to Configure TP-Link Extender Device as Wireless Adapter
- First you will need to connect your tplink wifi extender device to your tplink router. If you need to use WPS configurations for adding your device to home network then you will need to place your tplink wifi extender device and router device to a same room. First you will need to press WPS button from your tplink router device and then you can press the WPS button from your wifi extender device. Once you add your wifi extender device to your home network, you can go for next steps that are explained here.
- After that you can connect your wired device to your tplink wifi extender device. For connecting your devices, you will Ethernet cable and this Ethernet cable must not be damaged from anywhere. You can buy a new Ethernet cable from online stores at very low price range.
- There are two possibilities to connect your device with tplink device. You can connect your device either with 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz network.
These are the steps that you will need to follow and then you can easily connect your wired devices to your tplink wifi extender device. Your tplinkrepeater net admin device is now configured as wireless adapter.
Later you can easily change the wireless frequency settings for your tplink wifi extender devices. For this, you will need to connect your tplink wifi extender device to a computer device. Again, you will need an Ethernet cable for connecting your router device computer device. Before connecting your devices, you must remove power supply for your devices and you can reconnect your power supply once your devices are connected together.
Access tplink wifi extender login page using tplinkrepeater net admin web address and fill login user name and password. Go for “Settings” option and there you will find the “Network” tab so click on that button. From there, you can easily change the network settings for your tplink wifi extender device. You can either choose 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz settings for your device.
If any use get problems for getting tplink extender login page then here are the tricks that you can try. We are sure that you can easily access your device login page using these tricks.
- Default login address that you are using for accessing tplink wifi extender device must be accurate.
- If your cable connections are not accurate then you will need to reconnect your tplink wifi extender device and wired device that you are using.
- If your modem device is not connected accurately then you must troubleshoot your wifi network for your modem device first.
These tricks will help you to get access for tplinkrepeater net admin login page from your computer device.